- 5 PCS Combination of Fireplace Tools： Measures 32 inch height black fireplace set, works great with most brass fire screens, black fireplace log holders and wood racks, fireplace ash buckets, fireplace bellows, fireplace grates or outdoor fire pit tools.
- Ergonomic Design: This fireplace tools set offers all you need for an organized and attractive hearth. The black fireplace accessories set, fire place decoration toolset includes sturdy stand with heavy duty base, brush broom, antique shovel, tong, fire pit poker and grabber, one for each. The integrated hooks of fire place base on the frame make every tool hanging orderly, looks very decorate and aesthetic.
- Cast Iron Material：Black iron fireset, modern powder coated surface, heavy duty metal body of the stand and tools will easily withstand the heat of the fire. The fireplace tongs help to safely place kindling and reposition logs while the fireplace brush features strong bristles to easily sweep ash and debris.
- Easy to Assemble: The top support of tools set keeps your fire pit tools neatly organized, matching with all wood-burning wood stoves and gas heaters.
- One-year Warranty: Replacement parts or repaired parts shall be covered within the Limited Warranty Period.
<br>Easy To Assemble</br> A simple guide that is included in the package will state how to put the 5 pieces (heavy duty stand, brush, shovel, tong and poker) together.<br> It takes about 5 minutes to locate, even teenagers can put together and handle this with 5 slots to put tools.<br> This brass fireplace tool set is designed for American household. People are always paying much attention to its utility, quality, durality and more.<br> An Installing Advice may be helpful to you:<br> Please refer to the above picture or the instruction manuals along with the package.<br><br> In order not to assemble the 4 threaded rods in a wrong order, please list these 4 threaded rods in a sequence according to their length, from the longest to the shortest or otherwise; and then the exact matching is:<br><br> The longest threaded rod is matched with the base.<br> The second longest threaded rod is matched with the brush. The third longest threaded rod is matched with the poker.<br> The shortest threaded rod is matched with the shovel.<br>
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.