- 🏠Condition: Brand New; Material: High Quality Steel; Surface: Frosted Black
- 🏠Door weight capacity: 270 lb; Fit door panel width: 36"; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4"
- 🏠Package Includes: 2x 79.5" Rail, 10x Wall Spacers, 4x Hangers, 4x Door Stops, 4x Door Anti jumper, 2x Floor Guide, 1x User manual
- 🏠Each complete sliding track can hold door weight of 270 lbs. Passed 100,000 times opening and closing test. They are also fire proof, water proof and rust proof. We have made the rollers with high quality nylon. The rollers will not make any noise when it glides on the track.
- 🏠Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. The individual hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time.
- 2 * 6-Foot 7-Inch Rail: We made this track fully compatible with standard US studs structure by spacing the holes on the track 16 inches apart.
- 4 * Rollers: Trolleys (rollers) are designed to ensure quiet and smooth operation and ease of sliding your door around. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls. Two different sets of bolts for attaching hangers to the door are included in order to accommodate doors ranging from 1 1/4"" to 1 3/4"" thick.
- 4 * Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- 2 * Floor Guide: A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
- 10 * Wall Spacers: Spacers easily slide in into the notch at the back side of the track which keeps their position fixed and easy to control.
- 2 * Anti-jumpers- those little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
- Rail Hardware: Five lag bolts with washers and five rail spacers attach the rail securely to the studs (or header board) for supporting up to 225 pounds comfortably.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.