• Classic 6.6 Ft rustic bypass sliding door hardware track set
• Elegantly designed to make it a good fit for any space
• Made of durable steel of supreme quality
• Armed with special pins to keep rollers fixed in their position
• Increased door weight capacity (up to 185 lbs)
• Steel track comes with ten pre-drilled center holes each 16"" apart from the other
• Reliable and very functional
• Ideal for creating a versatile sliding door that only takes up a few inches of floor space
• All necessary installation hardware is included in the set
Package Inculudes :
- Two 6.6ft Rails: Two 6.6ft rails include ten pre-drilled holes every 16" on center. Rails are constructed of solid 1/4" thick steel, finished with our highly durable powder coating. This gets baked onto the steel at 400 degrees and creates the strongest bond possible.
- Rail Hardware: Lag bolts with washers and rail spacers attach the rail securely to the studs (or header board) for supporting up to 225 pounds comfortably.
- 4 Hangers: These hangers are built with our premium nylon wheels, which are often an expensive upgrade at other shops. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls. Two different sets of bolts for attaching hangers to the door are included in order to accommodate doors ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick.
- 4 Door Stoppers: Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your doors exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- 2 Floor Guide: 2 T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.