Single Phase 1/4HP Motor runs off of any wall outlet
Strips 14 gage to 1-1/4" size wires. Dimensions: 8" W x 12" D x 13" H
Stripping speed: Approx. 60 feet per minute
Adjustable for precise and accurate cutting.
Easy to use. Reliable. Quality guaranteed
- Used for removing the plastic and rubber insulation from undamaged scrap wires, range including 0.12" to 1" diameter cables.
- Can be Widely used in automotive wiring harness processing, aerospace wire processing, audio and data line processing, wire recycling dismantling and other industries.
- Easily Mounts to a Bench, Table or Work Station
Easy to Operate
- Adjust distance between blades and shaft in accordance with the cable size.
- Feeding: strip the cables through feeding hole. (adjust the feeding hole according to cable size to a proper position which cables can enter into but not swing)
- Stripping: (hand operated) rotate hand crank in order to peeling, if can’t peel, here are several tips: the wire diameter is too small / the blades center is not in line with groove center (adjust the blades core) / the blade edge is too dull( sharpen the blades)
The engine will save your time over other automatic wire stripping machines. It's stripping speed is approx. 60 feet per minute. Save time and energy, right?
Made of High strength special Alloy. Great grinding workmanship, easy to cut the protective cover of wire. Last much longer service time than high speed steel.
- 1x Powered Wire Stripping Machine
- 1x Feeding Panel
- 1x Allen wrench
- 1x Reducer vent knob
- 1x User Manual
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.