Terminal pins diameter: 0.162 inch / 4.12mm
Connector: 1-7/8" x 1-3/8" x 1/2"
Fits 6-10 Gauge wire
Connected set: 3-3/16" x 1-3/8" x 1/2"
Voltage: 12-36 volts DC; Capacity: 120 amps
- A simple, convenient way to disconnect power to winches and other electrical devices.
- Made from strong polycarbonate
- Fitted with a rubber boot on each end to guard against dust, moisture, and corrosion
- Identical connector ends allow you to connect either end to the power or load side.
- Mated, so that you can only connect in direction (polarity).
- Suited for low to medium current use (12-36 volts DC).
- Capacity: 120 amps.
- Terminal pins are 0.162 inch / 4.12mm in diameter and can accept 6-10 gauge wire.
- Compatible with any ATV winch or other small winch, but the ends may not match the connectors included with other brands.
- Easy to use; insert the wires into the terminal pins, crimp or solder. The pins can then be inserted into the connector housing and locked in place.
A pair of connectors (2 connector ends, 4 terminal pins, and 2 rubber boot caps).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.