- 🏠Condition: Brand New; Material: High Quality Steel; Surface: Frosted Black
- 🏠Door weight capacity: 270 lb; Fit door panel width: 36''; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4"
- 🏠Package Includes: 1x 8FT Rail (built by two 4 FT rails), 5x Wall Hangers (fit both wooden wall and concrete wall) , 2x Rollers, 2x Door Stop, 1x Door Guide
- 🏠Each complete sliding track can hold door weight of 270 lbs. Passed 100,000 times opening and closing test. They are also fire proof, water proof and rust proof. We have made the rollers with high quality nylon. The rollers will not make any noise when it glides on the track.
- 🏠Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. The individual hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time.
- 8 FT Pre-Drilled Track : We made this track fully compatible with standard US studs structure by spacing the holes on the track 16 inches apart.
- Roller : Trolleys (rollers) are designed to ensure quiet and smooth operation and ease of sliding your door around. We made these the standard wheel for all our kits, and have tested our finished hangers beyond 100,000 rolls.
-Wall Hanger : The strap of the hanger is made by 1/4" thick carbon steel and the wheel is made by POM nylon, very durable and smooth. There comes with two different sets of bolts for hangers to accommodate door's ranging from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick.
- Floor Guide : A T-shaped floor guide is supplied (with anchors) to prevent the door from swinging out or up against the baseboard.
- Door Stopper : Two door stoppers slide along the rail and tighten down at any point to stop your door exactly where you want, and they’re cushioned by rubber caps for a quiet close.
- Door Anti-jumper : These little round discs- go on top of the door and won't allow door to be lifted off rail unless they're turned.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.