- 🏠【Material & Surface】Condition: Brand New; Material: High Quality Aluminium Alloy; Surface: Frosted Black
- 🏠【Specification】Door weight capacity: 270 lb; Fit door panel width: 36"; Door panel thickness: 1 3/8" and 1 3/4"
- 🏠【Package Includes】(1) 13 FT Rail (10) Wall Hangers (4) Rollers (4) Door Stops (4) Door Anti jumper (2) Floor Guide (1) User manual
- 🏠Each complete sliding track can hold door weight of 270 lbs. Passed 100,000 times opening and closing test. They are also fire proof, water proof and rust proof. We have made the rollers with high quality nylon. The rollers will not make any noise when it glides on the track.
- 🏠Life time guarantee: 100% money back guarantee. We are the manufacture of the sliding door hardware. All items have been double inspected before on market. The individual hardware is available from our U.S warehouse. If there is any part missed or broken, we can ship the parts to you at first time.
2 * 6.6 FT Pre-Drilled Track: There are 5 pre-drilled holes on the track, with 16" US standard distance layout. Each track is built by one long seamless steel, provides a smooth and sturdy rolling raid.
4 * Roller: Steel stick and polyester wheel with ball bearing makes your door moving stably and quietly
10 * Wooden Wall Hanger: Spacers are used for mounting the track, in order to fix the track firmly and maintain the gap between the wall and the track.
2 * Door Guide: This guide makes your door working on its road.
4 * Door Stopper: You can adjust the installation place of the door stopper to make your desired rolling length.
4 * Door Anti-jumper: By installing these anti-jumpers can prevent the door jumping out of the rail.
We are a Factory store on Amazon. All its products have passed 100,000 times of using test. The maximum door weight capacity can reach up to 280 lbs!
The package of this this hardware is about 6.7ft. If there is any part missed during the shipping, please feel free to contact with us and we will ship you the missing part as soon as possible.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.