- Stop unwanted battery drain and prevent theft or unauthorized use;
- Prevents shorts and fires when working on electrical systems;
- Mount on negative battery post only;
- Simply lift the knife and then power is cut;
- The easy way to disconnect electrical power on any vehicle, without tools.
- Made of industrial grade materials
- Durable, reliable and very functional
- Designed to meet the requirements of the pickiest customers
- This battery disconnect switch has undergone numerous quality checks and tests
- Meets or exceeds international quality standards
- Weather-proof, guarantees operational efficiency and flawless function in even most adverse environments
- Mount on negative battery post
- Disconnect batteries quickly and easily
- Stop unwanted battery drain
- Helps with preventing theft, tampering and unauthorized use
- Improve safety and security of stored vehicles, RVs and seasonal equipment
- For concealed installations, where battery box space is limited, or in space restricted areas. Great for tricky space problems, theft deterrence, and convenience! Attach a cable from your battery to this unit and connect another cable from this unit to the starter or other power loads.
Battery disconnect switches give you the ability to cut power to your ride before storing your hot rod battery during routine maintenance or after an on-track accident. For safety reasons, battery cut-off switches are a valuable-and sometimes mandated-resource.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.