Voltage: 12V DC; Flow capacity: 750 Gallons per hour (2850 Liters per hour) - 47.5 Liters per minute; Maximum delivery head: 3.8 meters (height of vertical water flow up pipe); Current draw: 3 Amp
Hose Outlet: 19mm (3/4"); Dimensions: Length 145mm (5.71") x Width 83mm (3.27") x 103mm (4.05")
3-wire lead, approx. 1m long; Model: SFBP1-G750-06; Ignition protected
Package includes: 1* Auto Bilge Pump; 1* User manual ;
Keep your boat afloat with this 12 volt bilge pump! This durable bilge pump is fully submersible for use in bilge-wells onboard most boats to quickly remove water.
- Value and performance that’s built to last
- Compact, automatic, fully submersible electric pump
- Built-in float switch! (No separate float switch is needed)
- Equipped with built in electronic controlled reed sensor system automatic operation
- No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch (when water level rises)
- Compact, efficient, long life motor.
- ?Rustproof and corrosion resistant
- ?Stainless steel shaft
- High-impact durable plastic housing
- Can be used in boat hulls, bilges, bait tanks, ponds, pools and spas
Note: These pumps are designed for intermittent use only, NOT designed for continuous use
Bilge pumps are designed to exhaust standing water only. They are not intended to prevent rapid accumulation of on-board water due to rough weather, hull damage, and/or other unsafe navigational conditions.
Note: Bilge pumps must be lower than the source of water for priming.
Measure the diameter of the hose outlet on your electric bilge pump to determine the size pump you need before placing an order.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.