Shopping online can be quick and convenient, but it can also be pricey. Luckily, Penson & Co. came up with various tricks to help you cut costs. Here are 10 tips for getting the best deals when shopping online:
1. Hunt for coupons: Always search for coupons before making a purchase. Our website offers numerous coupon codes for all types of retailers, from small online merchants to large chain stores. Look for pop-up windows at the corners of our online page.
2. Use social networking: “Like” your favorite retailer (that is- us) on Facebook. On many occasions we post special coupons or announce sales first on our Facebook page.
3. Sign up for emails: Join our email list so you can get coupons and other special offers delivered straight to your inbox. Sometimes will offer you a coupon for xx percent off your purchase just for signing up.
4. Weigh online store vs. trading platform prices: You could compare our online price with the prices of similar items found on popular trading platforms—very often the online price we offer is much cheaper than those you could find on Amazon or eBay. That's beacuse we work hard to offer you the best deal!!!.
5. Special discounts: If you are a wholesale buyer and interested in bulk purchasing we invite you to contact us and get a special discount approaching up to 15-20% or even more (varies depending on the item and quantity ordered). The key is to be proactive and do not hesitate to negotiate with us. We will do our best to maximize your savings!
6. Avoid shipping fees: We offer free shipping irrespective of the amount spent. However, in case you need your item next day or in a very short period of time, some extra shipping costs are applicable.
7. Check the return policy: We offer free return shipping for items you purchased from our store (*conditions apply- please check the "Return Policy & Warranty" section). This is done in order to help you save money if you’re not completely satisfied with an item.
8. Be patient: If you don’t need an item right away, it pays to check back daily over a two-week period to see if a new coupon pops up or if an item goes on sale. And when you do see a good deal, jump on it—it often won’t last long!